AIMS & OBJECTS
The Society shall have the following aims & objectives which will be implemented after obtaining necessary permission from the government/ concerned authority competent authority and the objects contrary to the provision of Section-20 of the Act shall be treated as ineffective:
- a. To invite, initiate and inspire all human beings to the way of Allah (Subhana Wa Taala) i.e. holistic activities of Dawa, in the light of the Holy Quran and the Holy Sunnah.
- b. To function as a Society of excellence for learning, propagation and encouraging compliance of the universal teachings of the Holy Quran and the Holy Sunnah.
- c. To promote, establish and sustain the sublime culture and tradition of Iman, Ilm and Amal among all people in the light of Holy Quran and Sunnah.
- d. To function as a non-political and non-profit organisation.
- e. To facilitate and establish constructive engagement with all other faiths with a view to promoting peace, harmony, happiness among all mankind.
- f. To evolve ways and means to bridge intellectual, spiritual, communication, and practicing gaps between the products and votaries of Madrasa Education system and the products and votaries of other systems of education.
- g. To make wider contributions towards mitigating human sufferings on earth through actualization of the divine spirit of Towhid, Taqwa and Tawakkul.
- h. To undertake policies and programmes for developing and nurturing talents and scholars dedicated to the study and teaching of Islam. Likewise, to institute policies and programmes to recognize, reward, encourage and promote excellence in all areas of Islamic studies and research.
- i. To print, publish and circulate printed or electronic products: like books, periodicals, journals, feature articles, CDs, DVDs, Websites and online services and other means of Media.
- j. To organize conferences, seminars, meetings, group discussions, various forms of competition deemed necessary for advancing the vision and mission of the Society.
- k. To carry out advocacy and lobbying activities with policy makers and leading opinion builders.
- l. To undertake necessary measures for managing the operation of the Society, hiring and developing human resources needed by the Society and owning, acquiring and maintaining real estate, infrastructure and technological resources for the proper functioning of the Society.
- m. To own, borrow, receive, collect, mortgage and invest financial resources and properties required for the Society.
- n. To undertake and execute any Trusts which may be lawfully undertaken by the Society, in the light of its vision and mission.
- o. To cooperate with and support organizations at home and abroad having similar vision and mission.
- p. To do all such things, provide all such services, carry out all such polices, activities, programmes, projects and mission etc. as may be necessary to actualize the vision and mission of the Society.